Welcome to Tish & Snooky's MANIC PANIC NYC Official Blog Spot

Hot MANIC PANIC® news about your favorite hair colors and more.

(click on logo to return to MANIC PANIC home page)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Striped Hair and more!

Meet the lovely Traci from the band Kore who wears her hair in a rad striped style with MANIC PANIC Purple Haze™ hair color. In these photos she is also wearing MANIC PANIC Glitter Powder Shadows in Mystic Heather™ and Nightqueen™. If you didn't guess already, Mystic Heather is the purple and Nightqueen™ the teal color. I love that you can see how dense and striking these shadows look!
She also wears MANIC PANIC True Love™ Glam Lashes on her eyes. With her bangs and long locks she's pumping a psychedelic 60's mod look - updated of course! Very glamorous and rockin' I must say. I also love the background walls! MANIC PANIC sponsors many up and coming artists like Traci.
- Gooby MANIC PANIC Webmistress




2 comments:

  1. I love Mollie King's hair - loose curls and a chic length. Yet just when I think I've decided I'll go for the chop, I find myself looking longingly at the long hair.
    www.howtomakeyourhairgrowfasterr.com

    ReplyDelete